Thursday, May 1, 2008

Whew. "One-Two", my second round story for TNEO, is very much under way now. It's been a little nerve-wracking waiting for the ideas to mature and the characters to come out from under the wet leaves and such.

It's an odd little story. I think this describes almost everything I write.

I may be looking for volunteers for this story, depending on my panic level.

The other writing-related news is that TNEO has high speed internet in the apartments this time. I am going to try to chronicle my adventures. I've been asked to assist with some of the socializing in the evening (!) and have inexplicably agreed to this. So I'm not really sure how much energy will be left over for chronicling. I will have all my critiques done beforehand, though. So I shrug and say maybe. How exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment