Wednesday, June 16, 2010

No more excuses, part 79

We have tried a lot of arrangements in this house. (I think I have this notion that if we could just find THE arrangement, all of my unproductive moments would magically vanish.) But this one, this newest arrangement, it actually might work. I actually might work!

Em is coming home from a long visit with Dave in Missouri. When she gets here, we will -- hopefully -- have the basement studio apartment (sort of) all set up for her. Her bedroom set, her computer area, her piano keyboard, a tv area. Daniel and Christina had a good setup down there, and she is only half their size.

And John and I will each have a work office upstairs in what have been bedrooms.

I'm typing this from my desk upstairs. It's very exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment